Alastin HA IMMERSE Serum is a fast-absorbing, lightweight serum that immediately hydrates the skin and helps your skin’s natural ability to create Hyaluronic Acid for long-term deep hydration.
HA Immerse Serum is formulated with proprietary Octapeptide-45 and with ultra-hydrating ingredients and an essential form of hyaluronic acid, high-molecular HA that mimics the HA naturally found deep within skin. HA IMMERSE Serum is a skin-quenching formula that instantly hydrates AND helps boost your skin’s own hydrating superpowers.
HA Immerse Serum is a breakthrough and clinically-proven formula that immediately hydrates skin at the surface, while helping to amplify the skin’s natural ability to create hyaluronic acid (HA) deep within for smoother, radiant, more youthful-looking skin over time.
Alastin HA Immerse Serum:
- Helps instantly boost skin hydration and supports skin’s ability to lock in moisture
- Helps the skin’s ability to naturally increase its own high-molecular hyaluronic acid production deep within for long-term skin-plumping, anti-aging, and hydration benefits
- Formulated with ultra-hydrating ingredients and an essential form of Hyaluronic Acid, and high-molecular HA that mimics the HA naturally found deep within the skin
- Elegant, fast-absorbing, lightweight formula layers seamlessly under makeup and other skincare products
- Non-comedogenic and fragrance-free
- Recommended for daily use and complements dermal fillers
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic. paraben-free, cruelty-free, gluten-free
- Octapeptide-45 (proprietary peptide) – Helps to stimulate HAS2 in fibroblasts, an enzyme that stimulates HA production. Encapsulated into a proprietary phospholipid delivery system for increased absorption and activity.
- Hexapeptide-11 – Helps to protect against enzymes that breakdown HA, helping your
- Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer – Crosslinked HA that has 50x more water-binding capabilities than HA, it works to retain water on the surface of the skin resulting in excellent skin moisturization.
- Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol – A complex of three natural sugar compounds that enhance the skin’s own production of hyaluronic acid.
- Silver Mushroom Extract – Provides and encourages skin hydration.
- Hydroxy Methoxyphenol Decanone – Potent intrinsic HA booster that also provides exceptional antioxidant protection.
Results from Clinical Testing revealed that:
- 98% agreed that immediately after applying HA IMMERSE it made their skin feel smooth*
- 91% agreed that HA IMMERSE improved the overall appearance of their skin after 4 weeks of use (over time)*
- 91% agreed that HA IMMERSE replenished the moisture in their skin after 4 weeks of use*
*Reference: Data on file at ALASTIN Skincare