For oil-free sun protection with just a touch of color, our lightly tinted UV Physical is a healthy choice. This chemical-free mineral sunscreen has antioxidants to neutralize free radicals. Water-resistant UV Physical withstands water, humidity and perspiration.
Ideal for Extra-Sensitive Skin & Post-Procedures.
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Lightly tinted and oil-free
- Chemical-free active ingredients
- Antioxidants help absorb free radicals and protects to combat skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
Active Ingredients: 9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.0% Titanium Dioxide
- Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays Titanium dioxide: Natural mineral that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UV radiation
- Linoleic acid: Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- Quercetin: Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- Thioctic acid: Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Inactive Ingredients: Aluminum hydroxide, butylene glycol, citric acid, dimethicone/methicone copolymer, hydrated silica, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, iron oxide, isopropyl palmitate, lecithin, linoleic acid, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, octyl stearate, oleth-3 phosphate, perfluorononyl dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylate 13/polyisobutene/polysorbate 20, purified water, quercetin, sodium hydroxide, thioctic acid (alpha lipoic acid), triethoxycaprylylsilane.